- Weekdays at 7am, 8:15am, and 5:30pm
- Rosary after 8:15 AM and 5:30 PM Masses
- Saturdays at 8:15 AM
- Saturday Vigil Mass at 5pm
- Sunday at 8am (no music), 9:30am (with Children's Liturgy of the Word and the Contemporary Ensemble), and 11am (with the Choir)
Cathedral Guides are available after every weekend Mass to answer any questions or offer a tour of any length (even 5 minutes!). No RSVP needed. The Cathedral Guide will be at the pulpit at the end of each Mass.
- Saturdays from 4pm to 4:45pm
- Other times by appointment
- First Friday of the month from October to May - 8:45am to 5:15pm
Holy Days of Obligation
Usually, our schedule is:
- Vigil Mass: previous day at 5:30pm
- Mass: day of at 7am, 8:15am, and 5:30pm
Please check our events calendar for information on the next Holy Day of Obligation and our Mass times that day.
Mass for the Sick
- 4th Friday of every month at 5:30pm
- Blank “petition slips,” on which congregants list the names of the sick, are available at the entrance to the Chapel at 5 pm. The completed “petition slips” are brought to the celebrant at the Offertory and placed on the altar. Note: There is NO anointing of the sick at this Mass.
- If you wish to obtain a Mass Intention Card (for someone who has passed away, is sick, etc.), please complete the form and donation here for first-available Mass.
- For a specific date or time, please visit the Parish Center office during normal business hours to obtain a Mass Intention Card.