Thank you for making a casserole to support Our Daily Bread! Here is the pertinent info:
New as of 3/30/20
Per Gov. Hogan’s executive order, if you want to deliver donated food or supplies to Catholic Charities, you are EXEMPT from the stay-at-home order for the travel required to make those deliveries.
Deliver to: Our Daily Bread - 725 Fallsway, Baltimore. Pull around back of Our Daily Bread into the parking lot, and tell them you have casseroles to drop off. You don't even have to leave your car!
Catholic Charities asks that food preparation be the same as you may already know: follow the recipes and deliver the casseroles frozen.
If you are uncomfortable making a delivery, please contact [email protected] or 667-600-2023 to arrange for pick-up.
- 3 – 28 oz. cans baked beans – vegetarian (no pork products)
- I – 10 oz. can tomato soup
- 2 – packages hot dogs (cut into bite-sized pieces) – NO PORK hot dogs – all beef hot dogs only, please!
- 1/3 package of chili seasoning mix
- Spray casserole pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour soup into casserole pan.
- Stir in chili seasoning mix and baked beans.
- Mix in bite sized hot dog pieces.
- Cover with foil – no plastic wrap!
- Mark CMOQ, date, and “Hot Dogs & Beans” on foil
- Place in plastic bag securely tied before delivering to CMOQ drop off site.
There is no need to bake the casserole because that is taken care of at Our Daily Bread on the serving day.