Thank you for supporting Our Daily Bread! Here is the pertinent info:
During the pandemic, with many homeless being housed in hotels, the need for casseroles at Our Daily Bread has decreased. As a result, ODB has asked parishes to contribute every other month. We will bring casseroles to Our Daily Bread on the first Tuesday of the month, so your drop-off windows are:
- Parish Center: On the designated day (see our calendar for upcoming dates), you may deliver when the Parish Center is open - please place directly in the freezer:
- To find the freezer, enter the parish center and walk in to the central area and turn to face the parish office doors. When you are at the parish office doors, turn right and go through the kitchen door. Turn left when just in the kitchen and you will find the refrigerator with its freezer on the bottom. If the freezer is full, call the parish office at 410-464-4000 so that someone can collect your casserole.
- School: On the designated day (see the school calendar for upcoming dates), you may deliver to the cooler under the portico.
If you have questions, please contact Chris McCullough at [email protected].
- 3 – 28 oz. cans baked beans – vegetarian (no pork products)
- I – 10 oz. can tomato soup
- 2 – packages hot dogs (cut into bite-sized pieces) – NO PORK hot dogs – all beef hot dogs only, please!
- 1/3 package of chili seasoning mix
- Spray casserole pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour soup into casserole pan.
- Stir in chili seasoning mix and baked beans.
- Mix in bite sized hot dog pieces.
- Cover with foil – no plastic wrap!
- Mark CMOQ, date, and “Hot Dogs & Beans” on foil
- Place in plastic bag securely tied before delivering to CMOQ drop off site.
There is no need to bake the casserole because that is taken care of at Our Daily Bread on the serving day.