COVID-19 Coping Resources
- The 3 Types of Stress Affecting Everyone in 2021: Click here.
- Is the News Causing Anxiety? Try These Tips: Click here.
- WFH Because of Coronavirus? Tips for Your Mental Health: Click here.
- Managing Coronavirus Anxiety: Click here.
- Children’s Mental Health: Click here.
- Five Ways to View Coverage of the Coronavirus: Click here.
- : Click here.
- Mary Jo Coiro, psychologist from Loyola, shares a short video on stress: click here.
- St. Luke's Institute: Keys to Psychological Stability - click here.
- How to Deal with Anxiety: click here.
- Be Present: Managing Anxiety and OCD Through COVID-19
- In This Together: A Resource Guide for Families During Coronavirus Quarantine | COVID-19 Resource: Click here.
- Talking to Kids About COVID-19 and Anxiety: Click here.
- How to Keep Kids Occupied and Happy During the Coronavirus Outbreak: Click here.
- Gratitude in the Face of COVID-19: Click here.
- Kennedy Krieger Institute shares:
- Insight Timer: Guided meditation app with a variety of practices targeting anxiety, insomnia, etc. - Click here.
- Happify: Science-based activities and games to overcome worries and stress - Click here.
- Sanvello (free premium during COVID-19 crisis; additional features available with qualifying insurance) Clinically-validated evidence-based mobile application for anxiety, stress and depression; based on CBT, currently used by over 3 million people - Click here.
Questions, or have something to add to this list? Email Chris McCullough at [email protected].