Fun Friday: March 19, 2021
Welcome to Fun Friday! Every Friday, we'll send a trivia question, little-known fact, or something interesting. Along with this tidbit will be the Mass registration for weekend Masses. Please ensure you register every week for weekend Masses. We have been at or close to capacity at a number of Masses recently. Registration is further down in this email.
How many side altars are in the Cathedral?
See the answer below Mass Registration!
Registration for Holy Week and Easter (Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil, and Easter Sunday) Masses is available at https://www.cathedralofmary.org/news/holy-week-and-easter-2021.
Free tickets are required - please spread the word! We anticipate registration filling up extremely quickly, so we appreciate all the families who have already signed up!
Fun Friday Answer
8 – St. Ignatius Loyola, St. Suplice, St. Patrick, Pope Pius X, St. Peter, St. Michael, St. John Vianney, St. Vincent de Paul.
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500), here via Paypal, or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Indoor Masses, Private Prayer, and Confession
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options:
- Sign up for these emails here
- Subscribe to our podcast (or on any podcast player!)
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Questions? Email Beth Mayr.