Recharge: Sign up now for Mass, and more!
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Today, Wednesday, 7/8: We know travel might look differently this summer, but if you are going to be out of town or not able to tune in to our livestream one weekend, please consider making a contribution. We appreciate your support of our "summer collection!"
- Thursday, 7/9: Take a few moments to pray today:
- for those on the Mass Intentions this week
- for young men attending Quo Vadis this year (know anyone? There's still time left to sign up!)
- for our service partners Our Daily Bread, CARES, and others, who are working hard to support people in need
- Friday, 7/10: Sign up for Mass!
- Only one person per household needs to sign up, in order to bring anyone from your household. We have a max of 72 families (households), in order to maintain social distancing.
- The same procedures (wear a mask, stay 6 feet apart, one family per pew, etc.) apply - read the procedures here before coming.
- Want to share with a friend? Copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/cathedralmasses
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: