Recharge: video from Archbishop Lori, volunteering, and more
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Today, Wednesday, 7/22: Watch this special video from Archbishop Lori to parishioners.
- Thursday, 7/23: Consider volunteering with GEDCO to teach seniors how to use a cell phone or other basic skills. If you would like to volunteer to teach the cell phone class or be included in GEDCO's volunteer database, please email Debbie Barnes at [email protected].
- Friday 7/24: Sign up for Mass! We ask that folks sign up each week before attending, to help us keep a contact list for any contact tracing.
- Only one person per household needs to sign up, in order to bring anyone from your household. We have a max of 72 families (households), in order to maintain social distancing. The same procedures (wear a mask, stay 6 feet apart, one family per pew, etc.) apply - read the procedures here before coming.
- Want to share with a friend? Copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/cathedralmasses
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: