RRR: Private prayer options, Mass sign-ups, and more
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Wednesday, 9/2: Did you know we have a Chapel in the Parish Center that's open for private prayer? The Chapel is open from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Note that the Parish Center offices are closed from 12noon to 1pm Monday through Friday, but the Chapel is still accessible in those times.
- Thursday, 9/3: Pray in gratitude for the baptism of Charles Nicholas Aceto, who was baptized this past weekend. Baptisms are happening regularly - learn more here.
- Friday, 9/4: Sign up for Mass!
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: