RRR: Pet Blessing, Golf Open, and more
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Wednesday, 9/30: This Sunday, 10/4, in honor of the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi, come to the Blessing of the Animals at 12:30pm on the Cathedral front lawn. No RSVP needed, and all animals welcome!
- Thursday, 10/1: It's golf time! Grab your foursome and sign up for the event of the fall: the 2020 Cathedral Golf Open on 10/22. Registration includes 18 holes of golf, prizes, drinks on the course, full lunch and a cocktail party with heavy appetizers. All proceeds will benefit Cathedral's "Endowment Fund for Catholic Education," which provides financial support to the school for scholarships and capital improvements. Learn more or sign up today.
- Friday, 10/2: Sign up for Mass! We ask families (one person per household) to sign up each week. Want to share with a friend? Copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/cathedralmasses. The same procedures (wear a mask, stay 6 feet apart, one family per pew, etc.) apply - read the procedures here before coming.
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: