RRR: SCMOQ Open House, Flu Shot Clinic, and more
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Wednesday, 10/7: Join us next Monday, 10/12, 8:30am - 11:30am for a virtual Open House and learn all about our amazing School of the Cathedral! For more information and to RSVP go here.
- Thursday, 10/8: Mark your calendars now for this year's free flu clinic on Thursday, October 15th, from 2 PM until 6 PM in the Parish Center (socially distanced). Registration is required. Please visit www.umstjoseph.org/flu or call 410-337-1337 for more information and to register.
- Friday, 10/9: Sign up for Mass! We ask families (one person per household) to sign up each week. The same procedures (wear a mask, stay 6 feet apart, one family per pew, etc.) apply - read the procedures here before coming. Want to share with a friend? Copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/cathedralmasses.
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: