RRR: Flu Shot Clinic, Casseroles, and more
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Wednesday, 10/14: If you have registered for Thursday's Flu Clinic donations of canned goods and personal hygiene items will be gratefully accepted. Registration is full for our clinic, but you can sign up for other locations here or call 410-337-1337.
- Thursday, 10/15: Service Weekend is October 27 and 28! You can contribute by making casseroles for Our Daily Bread. Pans can be picked up in the back of church and recipies can be found here. Casseroles may be dropped off at the Parish Center on Tuesday 10/27 from 9-5. Thank you for your help!
- Friday, 10/15: Sign up for Mass here! We ask families (one person per household) to sign up each week. The same procedures (wear a mask, stay 6 feet apart, one family per pew, etc.) apply; however, Communion will now be distributed during regular time - read the procedures here before coming. Want to share with a friend? Copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/cathedralmasses
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: