RRR: New Parishioner Welcome, Conversations on Race, and more
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Wednesday, 11/11: One week from today, Nov. 18, is the last Virtual New Parishioner Welcome for 2020! If you have joined the parish in the last 12 months please join us to learn more about Cathedral's various ministries and meet fellow new parishioners! Register here.
- Thursday, 11/12: Join the Cathedral community in addressing racial equality. Sign up for one of the 90-minute, small-group virtual sessions discussing Archbishop Lori’s article, “How Church teaching can help explain why Black Lives Matter” on the following dates:
- Tuesday, December 1, 9:00am – 10:30am
- Wednesday, December 2, 12:30pm – 2:00pm
- Thursday, December 3, 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- Friday, 11/13: Sign up for Mass here! We ask families (one person per household) to sign up each week. Communion will now be distributed during regular time - read the procedures here before coming. Want to share with a friend? Copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/cathedralmasses
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: