RRR: Organ Concert, Thanksgiving and Mass Sign-Ups
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Wednesday, 11/25: Glenn Osborne will perform an Organ Concert of holiday favorites on Sunday December 13 in place of our usual Lessons & Carols. The concert is from 4pm - 5pm and is free and open to the public. We are limited to our usual 72 households so please use the sign-up to be sure you have a pew. This event will also be live-streamed.
- Thursday, 11/26: Happy Thanksgiving! We will only celebrate one Mass today at 9am. Please join us to give thanks for our many blessings as a parish community.
- Friday, 11/13: Sign up for Mass here! We ask families (one person per household) to sign up each week. Communion will now be distributed during regular time - read the procedures here before coming. Want to share with a friend? Copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/cathedralmasses
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: