RRR: Details on Friday's Day of Prayer and Penance and more
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Friday, 1/15: Archbishop Lori has encouraged all to make Friday, 1/15 a Day of Prayer and Penance. Read the Prayer for Government by Archbishop John Carroll here.
- Friday, 1/15: There will be Adoration on Friday, 1/15 from 3pm to 5pm, followed by 5:30pm Mass. Both events will be webcast, so we encourage you to join us in-person or virtually.
- Saturday, 1/16 and Sunday, 1/17: Sign up for Masses below. The link to share with others is bit.ly/cathedralmasses. Thank you for continuing to sign up, so we can be most safe!
- Sunday, 1/17: Join us for Outdoor Mass at 1pm on the school circle on Sunday, 1/17. Only one member of each household needs to sign up, in order to bring anyone from your household. Bring your chairs, blankets, and masks. Check the website in case of inclement weather. Sign up here!
- Monday, 1/18: The Parish Center will be closed on Monday, 1/18, due to MLK Day. We will have Masses as regularly scheduled that day - 7am and 5:30pm.
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500), here via Paypal (NEW!), or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: