Renew: Father's Day, service opportunities, and more
Welcome to our next edition of Renew, Recharge, Respond! We tweaked the format to this e-newsletter to hopefully provide you new and important items first in the format of Daily Challenges, and resources organized better after that. We hope you enjoy!
- Today, Monday, 6/15: Mark your calendars for Service Weekend! We've compiled a list of opportunities, and we encourage you and your family to select one or more of these opportunities to complete that weekend. Learn more here.
- Tuesday, 6/16: Last chance for Father's Day cards! Father's Day is this Sunday. Father's Day Novena cards available here.
- Wednesday, 6/17: Consider making a candle offering! Your candles will be lit each day, and we will remember your intentions in our prayers. To do so, complete this form.
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Procedures before coming and while at Cathedral
- What to Expect When We Reopen
- Mass webcast here
- Livestreamed at 7am and 5:30pm (M-F), 7am (Sat.), and 11am (Su.)
- Worship Aids here
- Sunday Mass is broadcast on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer M-Sa. 8am to 4pm and Su. 12:30pm to 4pm (see procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 5pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Angelus: shared on Facebook and Instagram every day at noon.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Father's Day Novena cards available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: