Respond: Cathedral's Virtual Engagement
Events you can attend from home:
We hope you will join us virtually for these events!
- Stations of the Cross webcast here today at 4:45pm with Archbishop Lori
- Rosary: Monsignor Woy will begin tomorrow webcasting the Rosary every day at 3pm. Watch on our webcast here and/or in myParish app.
- Confessions: The church will be open for Confessions in the chapel from 4pm to 4:45pm tomorrow (Saturday). Only 10 people may be inside at a time, and proper social distancing (6 ft +) must be maintained.
- Mass webcast here and in myParish app at 7am and 5:30pm (M-F), 7am (Sat.), and 11am (Su. - with Archbishop Lori)
Ways to stay engaged throughout the day:
We hope you enjoy these spiritual resources.
- Set up your Faith Direct account: We've created this easy guide to set up online giving. We are so grateful for your support!
- Casseroles: Our Daily Bread is in great need of casseroles! They continue serving meals to people experiencing hunger (with proper social distancing). .
- Pray at home: We pray for those listed on the for this week.
- Magnificat: The Magnificat, a resource including the official Daily Mass texts, prayers of the Liturgy of the Hours, meditations, and more, is temporarily offered online for free. Visit their website to learn more.
This section contains resources we have previously linked above.
- Mass webcast here 7am and 5:30pm (M-F), 7am (Sat.), and 11am (Su.)
- You can also watch in our app - myParish app! Download myParish app by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Read a reflection from Fr. Kevin on practical tips for participation in online Mass.
- Private prayer: The church will be open M-Sa. from 8am to 4pm and Su. from 12:30pm to 4pm for private prayer (please still keep appropriate social distance).
- Archbishop Lori's Novena against Coronavirus: available here
- Angelus: Fr. Kevin will say the Angelus on Facebook and Instagram Live - watch yesterday's here12noon every dayNote - you don't need a Facebook account to watch - just visit our Facebook a few minutes before noon each day to watch the video
- Lenten Reflections: Sign up for our Lenten Reflections here. We're still sending them out by email each morning, plus posting on Facebook and Instagram!
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: