Respond: In-person Mass, school updates, and more
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Today, Friday, 6/26: Sign up for Service Weekend! This weekend (6/26-28), we invite you to visit our virtual service page and choose a service opportunity that suits your interest in serving others and fits for your family. If that means continuing to make casseroles, do that. Or maybe there is another service opportunity you and your family would like to try! Learn more here.
- Saturday, 6/27: Sign up for Mass! A few pro tips:
- Only one person per household needs to sign up, in order to bring anyone from your household. We have a max of 72 families (households), in order to maintain social distancing.
- Sunday, 6/28: Join us online for Mass! If you're not comfortable coming to Mass in-person, are in a vulnerable category, etc., we are pleased to continue offering webcasting of all of our Masses - just as we have done for over 3 years! See our schedule and how to connect here.
- Monday, 6/29: It has truly been an incredible year for our parish school. To help provide tuition assistance for those families financially impacted by COVID-19, the school has created an Emergency Operations Fund, and tomorrow is the last day to contribute for the 2019-20 school year. The Cathedral community is so grateful for your generosity! Make a gift here. Thank you for your support!
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Angelus: shared on Facebook and Instagram every day at noon.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: