Respond: New video, Mass this weekend, and more
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Today, Friday, 7/3: Sign up for Mass! A few pro tips:
- Only one person per household needs to sign up, in order to bring anyone from your household. We have a max of 72 families (households), in order to maintain social distancing.
- The same procedures (wear a mask, stay 6 feet apart, one family per pew, etc.) apply - read the procedures here before coming.
- Want to share with a friend? Copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/cathedralmasses
- Saturday, 7/4: Happy fourth of July!
- Sunday, 7/5: Join us for Mass, either in person or virtually! We have so loved celebrating Mass with some of you in person, and still thousands of you virtually each week. Remember to pray for the Mass Intentions here!
- Monday, 7/6: The Udenta family, members of the parish and school community, would like to share a warm and friendly message with everyone. Thank you for watching!
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: