Respond: Mass sign-ups this weekend, First Communion celebrations, and more
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Friday 7/24: Sign up for Mass! We ask that folks sign up each week before attending, to help us keep a contact list for any contact tracing.
- Only one person per household needs to sign up, in order to bring anyone from your household. We have a max of 72 families (households), in order to maintain social distancing. The same procedures (wear a mask, stay 6 feet apart, one family per pew, etc.) apply - read the procedures here before coming.
- Want to share with a friend? Copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/cathedralmasses
- Saturday, 7/25: This weekend is Service Weekend! We will focus our giving energy on GEDCO CARES food pantry. The parish challenge is to bring in 500 non-perishable items. Some items, most in need are: canned fruit or vegetables, canned tuna, PB&J, pasta and sauce, rice, cereal, boxed mac & cheese, meaty soups. Share that you're participating here.
- Sunday, 7/26: Pray in gratitude for the youth receiving First Communion this weekend: Jack Biddison, Lydia Minton, and Blake Travelstead! Pray also for the life of Dolores Nawrocki, who recently passed away.
- Monday, 7/27: The Little Sisters of the Poor, St. Martin’s Home, Baltimore, are unable to attend our annual church visit as a result of the pandemic. As the Sisters and staff continue to keep the Residents at St. Martin’s Home healthy and safe, their needs are greater than ever! Learn more and support the Little Sisters of the Poor here.
- Tuesday, 7/28: Traveling this summer, and not able to tune in or attend Mass? Don't forget about our summer collection - an important way to support Cathedral's mission. See ways to give here.
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: