RRR: Mass sign-ups for this weekend, Faith Formation this fall, and more
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Friday, 8/28: Sign up for Mass!
- Saturday, 8/29: An anti-racism rally will be held on Saturday, August 29th from 10:00 -11:00 AM at the corner of Northern Parkway and Charles Street. RSVP to attend here.
- Sunday, 8/30: Watch Mass from wherever you are! All of our Masses are livestreamed, and we have viewers from all over the world (literally!). Join us here, or feel free to share this link: https://www.cathedralofmary.org/webcast
- Monday, 8/31: Do you have a second grader who is ready to prepare to receive First Reconciliation and First Communion? Visit this link for more information on the sacrament and/or to register your child.
- Tuesday, 9/1: Have an 8th grader who is ready to complete his/her initiation through the sacrament of Confirmation? Visit this link for more information on the sacrament and/or to register your child.
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: