RRR: Sign up for Mass, St. Peter Claver Mass, Chrism Mass, and more
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Friday, 9/11: Sign up for Mass! We ask families (one person per household) to sign up each week. Here's why:
- As families return from summer travel and children have started school, our Mass attendance is increasing. If we reach our maximum number of families signed up, we will need to ask folks to attend another Mass, in order to preserve social distancing and cleaning procedures at every Mass.
- If there is a situation where someone has COVID-19 symptoms and/or tests positive for the virus, we need to be able to contact trace who was at that Mass, to communicate the situation to those who attended.
- Want to share with a friend? Copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/cathedralmasses
- The same procedures (wear a mask, stay 6 feet apart, one family per pew, etc.) apply - read the procedures here before coming.
- Saturday, 9/12: Pray this weekend for Lilly Block, Ella Moore, Natalie O'Neill, Francesca Polito, Sophia Renzi, and Charlotte Troy, who will be Confirmed this weekend, and for Hadley Walsh Cook, who will be baptized this weekend.
- Sunday, 9/13: In honor of the feast of St. Peter Claver, Archbishop Lori will celebrate the 10 am Mass on Sunday, September 13 at St. Peter Claver Church in Baltimore City, where he will preach on the theme of racial justice. Watch here.
- Monday, 9/14: On Monday (9/14) evening at 7:30pm, we'll be livestreaming the Chrism Mass at www.cathedralofmary.org/webcast. The event itself is invitation-only to attend in person, but we hope you will tune in to our webcast of this special event!
- Tuesday, 9/15: Mark your calendars for a Virtual Open House on Monday, October 12 from 8:30am to 11:30am. Discover our K-8, co-ed parish school, The School of the Cathedral! Learn more or RSVP here.
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: