RRR: Mass Sign-Ups, New Parishioner Welcome, Homecoming and more
Welcome to our next issue of Renew, Recharge, Respond (RRR)!
- Friday, 10/16: Sign up for Mass here! We ask families (one person per household) to sign up each week. Please note that there are new procedures for Communion and it will now be distributed during the normal time. Please read the procedures here before coming. Want to share with a friend? Copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/cathedralmasses
- Saturday, 10/17: Pray for Eleanora Keunyoung Fojo who will be baptized this weekend, and for those receiving the sacrament of Confirmation this weekend: Charlie Keehan, Jack Rapisarda, Nicholas Valencia, and Patrick Rodgers. Congratulations to all!
- Sunday, 10/18: In need of prayer? Know someone else who needs prayers? Cathedral’s Prayer List is the perfect place to submit prayer requests. Submit your prayer request online here or by calling the Parish Center, and our team of volunteers will pray for this need. If you have questions or would like to join the prayer list, please call 410-464-4000 or email Lisa Kantz at [email protected]. Thank you!
- Monday, 10/19: Sign up for an upcoming Virtual New Parishioner Welcomeon either Wednesday October 21 or November 18 at 7pm. You will have the opportunity to meet fellow new parishioners and to learn about the different ministries Cathedral offers and ways to become involved. If you've registered to be a parishioner in the past year consider yourself invited!
- Tuesday, 10/20: Homecoming is less than a month away! Mark your calendar for Sunday November 15 to commemorate the 61st anniversary of the dedication of our beloved Cathedral. At this time we plan on having after all Masses our favorite donut and waffle trucks and Baltimore Coffee & Tea will provide hot beverages. Interested in being a sponsor? Contact Mary Beliveau at [email protected] or 410-464-4003.
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500) or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- Private prayer: Cathedral is open for private prayer (see hours and procedures here)
- Confessions: available Saturdays, 4pm to 4:45pm (see procedures here)
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: shared on Facebook every day at 3pm. Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
- Coping resources: Read these COVID-19 coping resources.
- Casserole donations needed: learn more here.
- Donate to CARES Food Pantry: learn more here.
- Virtual Opportunities: Check out our list of various opportunities here.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options: