The Next Ten: April 28, 2021
Welcome to The Next Ten! Every Wednesday, we'll send a list with what's happening in the next ten days at Cathedral. Click on the events below to learn more.
The Next Ten:
- Wednesday, 4/28 - Communion Service at 7:00 a.m.
- Thursday, 4/29 - RCIA meets
- Friday, 4/30 - Communion Service at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 5/1 - Saturday Devotions
- Sunday, 5/2 - Sunday School meets
- Tuesday, 5/4 - Bible Study
- Wednesday, 5/5 -
- Thursday, 5/6 - RCIA meeting
- Friday, 5/7 - First Friday Adoration
- Saturday, 5/8 -
- First Communion - please pray for our young people who will receive First Communion this day!
- Saturday 5/8 and Sunday 5/9 at regular Masses - Marriage Vow Renewal
- Sunday, 5/9 - Sunday School meets
- NEW: Mother's Day Remembrance Cards
- NEW: Sunday, 5/16 - Outdoor Mass
- NEW: Saturday, 6/5 - Memorial Mass for Thad Warszawski
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500), here via Paypal, or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Indoor Masses, Private Prayer, and Confession
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options:
- Sign up for these emails here
- Subscribe to our podcast (or on any podcast player!)
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Questions? Email Beth Mayr.