The Next Ten: March 24, 2021
Welcome to The Next Ten! Every Wednesday, we'll send a list with what's happening in the next ten days at Cathedral. Click on the events below to learn more.
The Next Ten:
- Thursday, 3/25 - RCIA meets
- Friday, 3/26 - Stations of the Cross
- Friday, 3/26 - Mass for the Sick
- Sunday, 3/28 -
- Monday, 3/29 -
- Tuesday, 3/30 -
- Thursday, 4/1 -
- Private Prayer
- Solemn Mass of the Lord's Supper
- Did you know we have an Adoration email list? Sign up here or reply to this email to be added. We share opportunities for Adoration, like this one on 4/1, Adoration at Cathedral on the First Friday in May, or the Basilica's new perpetual Adoration!
- Friday, 4/2 -
- Saturday, 4/3 -
- Sunday, 4/4 - Easter Sunday Masses!
- Registration is now open for Holy Week and Easter! Learn more or sign up here.
- Sign-ups are now live for the Virtual Cardinal Cup on April 23-25!
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500), here via Paypal, or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Indoor Masses, Private Prayer, and Confession
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options:
- Sign up for these emails here
- Subscribe to our podcast (or on any podcast player!)
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Questions? Email Beth Mayr.