The Next Ten: May 19, 2021
The Next Ten:
What's happening in the next ten days at Cathedral. Click on the events below to learn more.
- Thursday, 5/20 - RCIA meeting
- Saturday, 5/22 - No 8:15 a.m. Mass
- Sunday, 5/23 - Loaves and Fishes
- Thursday, 5/27 - RCIA meets
- Friday, 5/28 -
- Monday - 5/30 - Parish Center closed & no 5:30 p.m. Mass
- NEW: We're having Adoration on Saturday, June 5, to kick off the Year of the Eucharist! We still have a few spots in need of a participant!
- Consider volunteering for the Archdiocesan Grief Ministry, to support families who have lost a loved one to violence. Learn more here.
Giving Report: Last weekend, contributors gave $6,486 for the offertory via check/cash and $253.71 for the poor box. Online giving in April totaled $55,216.85. Thank you for your generosity!
- Make a one-time gift on FaithDirect, via our PayPal link, at the Archdiocesan giving page (select Cathedral), or by texting the word “Give” to 410-390-0999.
- Set up recurring online giving with Faith Direct (Cathedral’s code is MD500), here via Paypal, or by texting the word "Enroll" to 410-390-0999.
- Drop off donations at the rectory - there is a secure box at the front door to leave envelopes/letters.
- Mail your donation to us at 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210.
- We've created this easy guide to set up online giving.
- Indoor Masses, Private Prayer, and Confession
- Mass webcast here - all Masses are livestreamed
- Worship Aids here
- Mass is broadcast Sunday at 11am on Ch.24 (MyTV Baltimore): Comcast (24), Verizon (509), DirecTV/DISH (41).
- myParish app: Download by texting "app" to 88202 or visiting the App store.
- Rosary: Watch on our YouTube channel playlist here.
- Mass Intentions available here.
- Candle offerings available here.
- Reflections: Sign up here for our weekly email Reflection series.
Pass this along to a friend! Encourage someone you know to sign up for one or more of these options:
- Sign up for these emails here
- Subscribe to our podcast (or on any podcast player!)
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Questions? Email Beth Mayr.